Thursday, June 18, 2009

So, you think you're an actor?

Well, let's put it this way: I keep getting work.

- I just recently got called & auditioned for a NY Lotto MegaMillions commercial. We'll see if I get a callback.
- I will be appearing as the banjo player in the Eddie Cantor band for Martin Scorcese's new movie/TV pilot "Boardwalk Empire." We film Monday.
- I am also going to be playing part of a film crew in the upcoming Roger Michell film "Morning Glory" starting this Sunday.
- I recently played a Hot Dog Vendor in "Sorcerer's Apprentice" starring Nicholas Cage.
- & yours truly is in the band for the wedding scene in the upcoming Kristen Bell/Josh Duhamel Disney Film, "When in Rome..."

Apart from that, I am presently working on music for two movie shorts, "Waterfront Access" by Floanne Ankah (working in conjunction with my buddy Joe Savastano), and "The Haircut" by Elena Shpak.

Who said it's in Hollywood that dreams are made?...

No comments: